Sunday, July 29, 2012

~Summer Nails~

Having polished nails is a must no matter what season you are in! However, in summer there are so many fun, bright colors you get to choose from! Summer is definitely my favorite time of year to try out any sort of trend with my nails! I am currently loving the "accent nail" trend. It has been popping up all over the blogger community as well as on many celebrities. Having that accent nail is just a fun way to add a little edge and style to your typical manicure. I particularly like using pinks and glitter for this look! Below are some pictures of ways I incorporated this trend!
Until next time... Teeni XX

2 comments:

  1. That's so pretty :) I fancy doing a pink and glittery girly nail soon this summer, it's nice to be a bit princess-y sometimes :)

    http://lovesmilesandbeauty.blogspot.com

    p.s. Thanks for nominating me for the Leibster Award, I've replied to your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun right?! You should definitely do it, it looks so cute on!

    Teeni XO

    ReplyDelete