Sunday, July 29, 2012

Product I'm Loving...Zinc Cream

                                                       ~Zinc Cream~

I wanted to start this first official blog post off by giving you all a comprehensive review of a product I recently purchased. Let me first start off that I am a skincare fanatic! I am 100% obsessed with skin and skincare products. I will do anything to achieve a clear, glowing complexion. That being said, much research usually goes into a product before I actually purchase it. I like to know what I am spending my money on and is it really worth it? I am not biased to any particular brand nor do I just stick with high or low end products. The product has to work and do what it says it is going to do! 
This brings me to the first product review on Tales of Teeni...get ready for it...Zinc Cream from the brand Margarite. Now like I said earlier, usually before I buy a skincare product a lot of research as already been involved. However, this was an impulse buy. I had never heard of this brand before. Now, in this scenario nine times out of ten I would simply look at it, read the ingredients and then go home and review the product online and see if I actually wanted to go back and buy it. In this case I did not need to do any of that for 2 major reasons; the ingredients in the product and the price. 
Being a skincare junkie I know how beneficial Zinc is for the skin. It is known to help with acne, redness, rashes, dermatitis, psoriasis and a multitude of other skin issues. When I saw that this product contained 10% Zinc I was sold on that factor alone. As I continued reading the box I saw there was another favorite acne fighter of mine...Sulfur! Sulfur is one of the BEST acne fighting ingredients, and to be honest its not the easiest to find. Most acne medications and spot treatments contain either Salicylic Acid or Benzyl Peroxide. I am not a huge fan of Benzyl Peroxide as I have sensitive skin and it is known to be quite harsh. Salicylic is a good acne solution, but in my opinion does not  ever come close to comparing to Sulfur. Sulfur dries up any blemish overnight! This product contains 4% Sulfur. 
The last thing I LOVE about this product is that it is all natural! I try to use products that are as natural as possible. Our skin is our largest organ and everything we put on it gets absorbed into our bloodstream. 
Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of products I use and love that are not natural but if I can I try to find a natural alternative :) 
I will end this blog post by saying this product is somewhat of a miracle one. At a retail price of $10.99 you can not not buy this cream (double  negative for ya)! It is simply amazing. I use it every single night before bed and wake up with my skin looking 10x better than the day before. The one downside to this product is that it is tinted a tan color. So it does look like you have some dirt on your face lol. However, you are going to bed when you use this so it really does not matter. I will provide a link where you can purchase it on amazon;
http://www.amazon.com/Margarite-Cosmetics-Zinc-Cream/dp/B00196T8UW


Until next time...Teeni XX





2 comments:

  1. You're blog's great to read, I can't find the place to subscribe could you link me to it?
    Thanks Claire.
    www.clairesmakeupspot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Claire I am so happy you enjoy reading my blog :) I set up a sidebar so it should be easier to find the subscribe button! Let me know if it works! Thanks...Teeni XO

      Delete